cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
qlikvw2019
Contributor
Contributor

Weekly report in Qlikview

I am new to Qlikview.  I need to create a report of a column ,  with count of status=completed for a weekly period - each week.  

I referred to some of the existing threads but those didn't help much. Please help

So that chart that i am looking for is , week / status completed count

4 Replies
Vegar
MVP
MVP

Create a chart put Week as a dimension and use the following expression.

Count( {< Status= {'Complete'}>}Status)

qlikvw2019
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Thankyou for the response.

I missed mentioning in my earlier email. I don't have any column such as "week", i have a column, as event_date. So here is the sample data. I am looking for a chart which can display  each week on one of the axis and count of status =completed for each week as another axis

Event_dateStatus
9/27/2019COMPLETED
8/27/2019PENDING
4/12/2019COMPLETED
5/9/2019COMPLETED
6/29/2019PENDING
3/29/2019COMPLETED
1/30/2019COMPLETED
Frank_Hartmann
Master II
Master II

see  attached qvw.

hope this helps

Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

Nazneen, did Franks' last post with his example app work for you?  If so, please be sure to circle back and use the Accept as Solution button on his post to mark that as the solution and give him credit for the help with things.  If you are still working on things, leave an update.

Just for future reference, you can try the Design Blog area for examples and how-to related posts, these are specifically from Qlik Employee experts, the link below is the base link, use the search dialog to look for posts related to the top you are trying to figure out.

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Qlik-Design-Blog/bg-p/qlik-design-blog

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.