Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

What is hierarchy? How it can be created?

Hi All,

Can someone please explain me what is hierarchy how it can created? I have gone through the help document and community but unfortunately still I am not clear. Hope some one can explain me in a simple terms for easy understanding with example.

Infact I have worked on it long back but I have forgot that completely :-(.

Thanks,

Attitude

3 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Hi All,

Though the code links to be simple it is little confusing some times. So I request experts here who has extensively worked on hierarchy to help me on this with some simple example.

Frankly QlikView help is not at all good enough for the new comers to understand the things and start working. Most of them were able to manage it only because of the Qlik Community or else it would have been very difficult to manage the things.

Thanks,

Attitude

Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

Maybe, this will help. This is something I through together back when I did training. It is easy to understand because it is based on a family tree. I hope this is what you ate looking for.

Bill - Principal Technical Support Engineer at Qlik
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.
Not applicable
Author

Thanks Bill... It was really helpful! Need to work around based on your document. Once done will update you on that.