Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
meghpatil
Contributor II
Contributor II

What is the latest QlikView Server version till date and what at all are the editions available?

Hi, I'm pretty new to QlikView Tech, to start with can someone please answer to below questions. 

What is the latest QlikView Server version as of Feb 2019?

what all editions are available for QlikView Server?

How is the license systems work for the QlikView?

Thanks!

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

The latest QlikView version is November 2018/12.30, and the lastest Service Release (SR) is SR1, which has a build number of 12.30.20100, the Initial Release build was 12.30.20000.

The prior versions that are still supported are:

November 2017/12.20, and the latest build/SR there is 12.20.20900/SR8

Version 12.10, and the latest build/SR there is 12.10.20800/SR10

Version 11.20, and the latest build SR there is 11.20.13707/SR18

If you have Customer Portal access, you should have access to all the different version installer downloads there as well.  The Release Notes documents are included in that download area as well, but you can also check help.qlik.com for 12.00 and later track release information. 

Regarding licensing, I would recommend starting with the Help pages, but some other information is also available with the QlikView Management Console pages regarding QMC settings and what they do etc.  just as an FYI.  About the best I can offer, if you have further questions, feel free to post, and I will try to get back and answer as quickly as I can.

Regards,

Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

The latest QlikView version is November 2018/12.30, and the lastest Service Release (SR) is SR1, which has a build number of 12.30.20100, the Initial Release build was 12.30.20000.

The prior versions that are still supported are:

November 2017/12.20, and the latest build/SR there is 12.20.20900/SR8

Version 12.10, and the latest build/SR there is 12.10.20800/SR10

Version 11.20, and the latest build SR there is 11.20.13707/SR18

If you have Customer Portal access, you should have access to all the different version installer downloads there as well.  The Release Notes documents are included in that download area as well, but you can also check help.qlik.com for 12.00 and later track release information. 

Regarding licensing, I would recommend starting with the Help pages, but some other information is also available with the QlikView Management Console pages regarding QMC settings and what they do etc.  just as an FYI.  About the best I can offer, if you have further questions, feel free to post, and I will try to get back and answer as quickly as I can.

Regards,

Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.
meghpatil
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Thank you Brett.  This helps.

Also, can you share any page link or where to find the information on the Support lifecycle dates of the QlikView version?

QlikView November 2018 SR1

QlikView November 2017 SR4

Thanks!

Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

The support lifecycle is two years from the release of the following major point release, hopefully that makes sense, so November 2017 is supported until two years from the release of November 2018, or November 2020, and November 2018 will be November 2021 I believe, but there might something that impacts that just FYI, so check back on that later to confirm, but the normal major point release cycle for QlikView is November of every year.  Hopefully this is what you needed, and I will summarize below:

Support for November 2017 ends November 2020

Support for November 2018 ends November 2021 most likely, but there could be an issue here that makes this one a little earlier.

Regards,
Brett