What is the use of 'BUNDLE INFO'

Hi,

I have a script like:-

BUNDLE INFO LOAD * INLINE [

Warning, Image

Red_Small, 'warning\red_icon.png'   

Yellow_Small, 'warning\yellow.jpg'

];

Can anyone explain me what is the use of 'bundle info' here?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ToniKautto
Employee
Employee

As I showed in the above image there are several threads on this topic already. Are you saying they contain no value to your question? There is apparently even an other thread with exactly the same topic as your thread, so why did you not reuse that thread instead of posting a new question?

In the search please notice that there are different icons to indicate the type of content. Below I have highlighted the document icon, which commonly indicates there are attached examples. I will not link or attach material that you should have been able to find by search, just to force you to use the search function

2015-05-17 16_13_00-Welcome _ Qlik Community.png

View solution in original post

4 Replies
ToniKautto
Employee
Employee

I guess you are preparing for an interview or similar, and that you have not search for the answer anywhere. 

My suggestion is that you use the QlikView Reference Manual as your primary resource when reading up on features and functions. Qlik Community is also a very good resource and you can find a lot by searching before asking questions.

My I suggest that you for example search for "bundle info" ?

2015-05-17 14_38_02-Welcome _ Qlik Community.png

ananyaghosh
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hi,

Can u give me an example of that?

ToniKautto
Employee
Employee

As I showed in the above image there are several threads on this topic already. Are you saying they contain no value to your question? There is apparently even an other thread with exactly the same topic as your thread, so why did you not reuse that thread instead of posting a new question?

In the search please notice that there are different icons to indicate the type of content. Below I have highlighted the document icon, which commonly indicates there are attached examples. I will not link or attach material that you should have been able to find by search, just to force you to use the search function

2015-05-17 16_13_00-Welcome _ Qlik Community.png

ananyaghosh
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Thanks tony