Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
retko1985
Creator II
Creator II

When I make a Gray Selection in Month/Quarter, my other selections are cleared which should not be cleared.

Hello,

I am not sure if this behavior is normal.

In my document I have Listboxes for fields like Year, Month, Quarter, Number, Type, etc.

Now I make a selection like this for example:

I can now normally switch between Test2 and Test1, and nothing gets cleared:

But now, when I click Q2, everything gets cleared (except Year, which is mandatory), like this:

But as you can see, Number 001 and Test2 which were previously selected are now White, so there is an association, I can selected them again.

Basically the real world example is, when I select some Client, and start to filter, When I select Quarter which is not associated which previously selected Month, my Client is deselected. Not I have to search him again in a listbox.

This is kinda weird behavior. Can i be solved somehow (probably without locking the client selection).

Thank you.

6 Replies
YoussefBelloum
Champion
Champion

Hi,

do you have calculated dimensions ? can you share something ?

retko1985
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Now I made calculated dimension for this example, but Month and Quarter are not calculated.

YoussefBelloum
Champion
Champion

Ok, try to share these calculated dimensions or the app

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Retko,

Did you verified your data? By seeing your screenshots it looks like Q2  having all possible values.

-Jai

retko1985
Creator II
Creator II
Author

I can share the business app. And I can't think of any example to make a test QVW. So I guess if you never saw something like this and can't make any suggestions for me to try, I am screwed

retko1985
Creator II
Creator II
Author

All Quarters and all months have values in the fields Number and Tests.