Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Where I can download Qlikview Latest Version

Hello everyone,

Our company currently using SR2 and want to upgrade to latest version. Where I can download Qlikview latest version? Do we have any procedure and instruction on upgrade qlikview?

Thank you very much for your help!

12 Replies
marcus_sommer

Not applicable
Author

Register here and download free version:

Download LOB & IT Free Kit - V3 Side - PPC | Qlik

Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Use the link Marcus posted. However, not everyone will see the same page, and the page you get may not be the one you expect.

If you're not logged in (either as a customer or a patner), you will go to the Personal Edition download page. First log in using your customer credentials, and the link will suddenly lead to the full download site where you can get all recent versions of all products.

If you're not registered as a customer yet at www.qlik.com, please do so before using the download link.

Best,

Peter

awhitfield
Partner - Champion
Partner - Champion

SR2 of which version?

Andy

Not applicable
Author

The last version available!!

Not applicable
Author

12.0 version

Not applicable
Author

Try or Buy

Note Personal Edition is only for personal uses. It have exactly the same function as the paid version. However, it can opened be used to opening files that is created by other computer up to 5 times.

So if it is for practice .purpose, my personal advise is to install it under a virtual computer. This means to use other software to setup a virual computer on top of your own computer and run Qlikview under the virtual machine..

Enjoy!

awhitfield
Partner - Champion
Partner - Champion

V12 SR1 currently has major issues with joins, wait until V12 SR2 is out OR use V11 SR 13

Not applicable
Author

Thank you for all you suggestions.

Currently we have all V11 SR2 installed. We already purchasing license for Qlikivew. What's information I need to logon to the full download site.

Best regards,

Dust