cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Where to find crosstable and how to use it

Hey Jagan,

Thanks for your reply dude.

But my problem is a bit different. Actually there are ~50 columns and 581514 rows, and i need to transpose only 24 columns somewhere in between. My worry is if m gonna do this my relation with the rest of the data in the table will be lost, which i am presenting in Chart.

Regards

Sagar Gupta

4 Replies
jagan
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi,

Find the attached file.  If you want filter I-S then filter records using WHERE statement.

Hope it help you.

Regards,

Jagan.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi

Hope the following attached file will be helpful to you to understand about the cross table and its use.

Not applicable
Author

Hey Jagan,

Thanks for your reply dude.

But my problem is a bit different. Actually there are ~50 columns and 581514 rows, and i need to transpose only 24 columns somewhere in between. My worry is if m gonna do this my relation with the rest of the data in the table will be lost, which i am presenting in Chart.

Regards

Sagar Gupta

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi

In the example you can specify the starting column index( I - 9 in excel) in the following script in the cross table

Refer the previous attached example qv file script :

CrossTable(Date, Sales, 9)  --> here  the  value 9(starting point) mentioned the data can be merge from I column from the excel.

but we cant set the end point so,

we want to remove the column using where condition or manually.

Regards

Ashok.