Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Which join is best when combining two tables with multiple common fields

I have two tables and first table has A, B, C, D ,E as common with the second table A, B, C ,D, E.

I have to create a logical link between the two tables . What is the script to create this logical link.

AND should a Join be used to link these tables - what is the best join used to achieve this - is the best solution an Outer join as it will consider rows from both tables.

Awaiting solution.

2 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Not sure, Why Link Table table concept needed here. When we have common fields it merge into single table .

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
jonathandienst
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

The business needs and nature of the data will determine whether you should join, concatenate or link these tables. There is no correct abstract/theoretical answer to your question.

Logic will get you from a to b. Imagination will take you everywhere. - A Einstein