Discussion board where members can get started with QlikView.
#1 Tickbox to say "New objects always on top" (Properties, Layout, Layer = Top). User or document oriented.#2 Ability to group objects and move that group as one. #3 Ability to lock one object and align other objects relative to that.
2) Click the first one, hold the Shift key and click the rest
3) Right click by the toolbars and display the Design toolbar - you'll find buttons for alignment
2) Yes, but with a grouping functionallity you don't have to that again and again (and again). Objects are grouped...
3) Obviously, but aligned compared to what? I like to be in charge of to what object I allign.
2) Well, if they are in a good proximity you can drag and cover them in a selection ...
3) It aligns to the out-most object (align left uses the left most object, align top - the top most object)
That's as far as you can go ...