Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
danielnevitt
Creator
Creator

X Axis Dates

Hi,

Please can someone help with the below.

I have a line graph where the x-axis is a date (dd/mm/yyyy hh:mm:ss) and the y-axis is volume.  The date range is from 01/01/2020 - 21/04/2020.

I need the data to be a cumulative total, so I have selected full accumulation on the expression tab.

I would also like to only show data in the range 13/04/2020 - 21/04/2020 on the final visual.

I'm attaching a screenshot.

Any help is much appreciated.

Regards,
Daniel 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Perhaps this?

RangeSum(Above(TOTAL sum({<timestampField= {">=$(=timestamp(max(timestampField)-8))"}>}volume), 0, RowNo(TOTAL)))

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful

View solution in original post

4 Replies
lironbaram
Partner - Master III
Partner - Master III

hi

well if you want to limit it to last 8 days or so, 

your expression should look like this 

sum({<timestampField= {">=$(=timestamp(max(timestampField)-8))"}>}volume)

danielnevitt
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.  I need the data to be a full accumulation of all of the available data, however I just want to show the 8 days on the final graph.  Is that possible?

Regards,
Daniel

danielnevitt
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi,

Did my message make sense?

If you are able to help, that would be much appreciated.

Regards,
Daniel

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Perhaps this?

RangeSum(Above(TOTAL sum({<timestampField= {">=$(=timestamp(max(timestampField)-8))"}>}volume), 0, RowNo(TOTAL)))

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful