Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rjyadav94
Contributor II
Contributor II

about legends in charts

How to convert legends horizontally from vertical position without using ctrl+shift because by using this it wont work for every chart?

Please provide the solution as soon as possible.

thanks and regards

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Gysbert_Wassenaar

If you want more space between the labels on an axis then you need to increase the width of the chart. Using a smaller font size might help too.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Gysbert_Wassenaar

Press Ctrl+Shift and keep the keys pressed down. Then drag the red outline box of the legend to the top of the chart (or to the bottom of the chart) until it suddenly changes its width to the total width of the chart. Then release the keys. The items in the legend will then be spread horizontally (if space allows).

rjyadav94
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

i did it but it wont work for 2 legends. if we have more than 2 legends then it will work otherwise it wont work... if any other solutions you have then let me know.
thanks in advnace
Gysbert_Wassenaar

A chart can never have more than one legend, so I guess you're not talking about legends. Can you show what you want?

rjyadav94
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

i mean to say legends is onle one like months in that we have 12 sections.. i need ti seperate that 12 months horizontally with some space in between.
Gysbert_Wassenaar

If you want more space between the labels on an axis then you need to increase the width of the chart. Using a smaller font size might help too.