Did you mean: 
ReddyQsQv
Contributor II
Contributor II

aggregation on list box

Hi

ReddyQsQv_0-1597238989459.png

ReddyQsQv_1-1597239037024.png

I have attached the sample data and using that created a straight  table and the highlighted is calculated sum(REPEAT_CONTACT_INTERVAL)/sum(REPEAT_CONTACT_CNT)
but the list box should also be aggregated on the same with class (REPEAT_CONTACT_INTERVAL,1,'day') (but  this is not aggregated as same as straight table.
could you please help on this?

5 Replies
Kushal_Chawda

What is expression you are using in listbox?

ReddyQsQv
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

class (REPEAT_CONTACT_INTERVAL,1,'day')

Kushal_Chawda

this seems to be different than what you are using in straight table. Try below

=class(aggr(sum(REPEAT_CONTACT_INTERVAL)/sum(REPEAT_CONTACT_CNT), Dimension1,Dimension2),1,'day')

where Dimension1,Dimension2 are your straight table dimensions. You need to include all straight table dimension in aggr

ReddyQsQv
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

It does not work when selecting any value on the Listbox it does not filter straight table

Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

You are likely going to have to attach the QVW file to receive further assistance with things, as folks are going to need to be able to see the data model as well as object and expressions being used...  Doubtful you will receive further comments without doing that.  If you are worried about sensitive data, you can scramble the values in any fields using the Settings\Document Properties\Scrambling tab settings in the Desktop Client to do that prior to posting it.

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.