cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

always one selected option removing and asigning for listbox

Hi All,

i have 2 sheets in dashboard in sheet1 quarter field selected as default one option and when i move to next sheet2 the 'always one selected' option is clearing and when coming back to sheet1 'always one selected' option is asigning to listbox by using on sheet active and on sheet leave events in sheet properties, but when i use same functionality for month field in sheet2 it is not working in both sheets ,please suggest me the best way to active this. i used macro in sheet active and sheet leave events.

please give me a solution for this.

16 Replies
Not applicable
Author

please use buttons concept instead of macro.

try to use sheet actions( on activate and on leave sheet)

adamdavi3s
Master
Master

I've just been messing with this and I think its some sort of timing issue... the macro isn't finishing before the clear field or something crazy

I'll keep playing

adamdavi3s
Master
Master

How do you change the 'always one selected' without a macro then?

adamdavi3s
Master
Master

Yeah it works if you put the month selection in the macro...

Anil_Babu_Samineni

You may need like below. I am done without Macro. In fact, I don't like to use Macros it kills the performance on AJAX Browser

PFA

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
adamdavi3s
Master
Master

You don't have always one selected value activated.....

Anil_Babu_Samineni

It is there, When you back to SH01 from SH02.

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
adamdavi3s
Master
Master

I can select multiple options

Capture.PNG

annafuksa1
Creator III
Creator III

I have change your macro and now is working

only one think is you need to choose the same time frame (like in example Nov-Q4- you can add one more trigger and change it to Q1)

Anna