Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
addpharm
Contributor II
Contributor II

attach an action to a chart

Is it possible to attach an action to a chart?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
trdandamudi
Master II
Master II

Please see the attached and hope this helps...

View solution in original post

19 Replies
oknotsen
Master III
Master III

Only to a gauge chart.

May you live in interesting times!
addpharm
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

thank you for the reply.

i am looking for a way to load a chart side by side with a pivot table and bar chart

oknotsen
Master III
Master III

How about just add two charts next to each other?

May you live in interesting times!
trdandamudi
Master II
Master II

Are you looking something as below then you can use Container object:

SideBySideCharts.jpg

addpharm
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Thank you.

Actually, i have a container object with three single object on three tabs. Now, I would like to add an extra chart for each tab. i have added one chart by th eside of the single chart on one tab and found this added chart can be seen when i click on the other tabs.

how could i bound this chart with one tab of the container so that it won't float on the other tabs.  is this doable?

trdandamudi
Master II
Master II

It is very difficult to guess without seeing the app. Can you please post a sample app here so that we can take a look and suggest you a correct solution.

addpharm
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

please find the example.

on the main tab, i have a container - 'testing' with two tabs to host the Sales(value) and the Sales(quantity). I would like to add the customer(value) to the tab with sales(value) and the customer (quantity) to the tab with sales (quantity).

Is it doable to bound the new charts only to the relevant tab without floating/blocked?

Thank you.

trdandamudi
Master II
Master II

Please see the attached and hope this helps...

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Can you please send me the Expected o/p from t.qvw

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)