cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
addpharm
Contributor II
Contributor II

attach an action to a chart

Is it possible to attach an action to a chart?

19 Replies
addpharm
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

thank you, that is a neat approach.

addpharm
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

please see the attached

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Like This.

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
trdandamudi
Master II
Master II

No issues... I am glad that the solution worked for you.... if you think your question is answered can you please close the thread accordingly.

addpharm
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Thank you.

Sorry, new to the community, was thinking it is all open ended discussion. Not sure how to close it but will try to do it next time.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Guiling,

Welcome to the community. Please take a moment to review this document, which explains how to Mark Replies as Correct or Helpful. Designating a reply as Correct will also mark the entire thread as Answered.

Thank you,

Qlik Community Team

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Did you get a chance to see my attachment

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
addpharm
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Thanks Anil

I have trouble to log in to the system.

Will try to login again later and have a look.

addpharm
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hi Anil

I have looked at your solution.

Please refer to Thirumala' solution which is an approach more suitable for my case.

Thank you for your time and effort.

Anil_Babu_Samineni

NP,

Close this Thread With the Correct Answer. Because, For next time whoever facing the same problem they will directly see the Correct answer. Time Save..

- Anil