I am new to QlikView and now i am reading the book Developer 1 of QlikView 10 version.
While i am preparing the book, i had a doubt in one page. And i will provide you line written in book, can anyone explain what to do and how to do.
//*****Lines in book*****
* Create a new chart object, and choose the pivot table chart type.
* Use CompanyName, ProductName and Month for the dimensions.
* The Expression should calculate the distinct number of product sold, and should be labeled[Toltal Products Sold]. Enable Show Partial Sums by CompanyName, and Month. This option can be found in the Presentation tab.
* Add a new expression for the number of Orders placed. Use the OrderIDCounter field for this calculation. Lable this expression[Number of Orders].
* Sort the CompanyName and ProductName dimensions by the same expression as [Number of Orders], in Descending order.