Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
manoj217
Creator III
Creator III

butterfly chart

i want to create butterfly chart but for left side i have taken  sum(sales)*-1 but it shows the values in negative i want to show these as positive how is it possible

5 Replies
kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

Check the demo application "Data Visualization" available once you install the QlikView desktop

It has a tab called Butterfly which is an example of Butterfly chart.

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
manoj217
Creator III
Creator III
Author

i want to show this bar graph one value is from right to left and another one from right to left and in center i want to show the product list

manoj217
Creator III
Creator III
Author

i want to show this in bar graph, one value is from right to left and another one from left to right and in center, i want to show the product list

kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Can you show some example.

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Create two expression for the left side of your Butterfly bar chart.

One expression should become negative, like you did in your OP. Use that one just for the bars.

The other expression should stay positive. Disable the "Bar" checkbox, and enable "Values on Data Points". The first and second expressions will merge and display together