Qlik Community

New to QlikView

Discussion board where members can get started with QlikView.

Not applicable

calculated dimensions with two drill downs

Hi I am trying to add a caluculated dimension on a chart which has two drill downs, I have tried using it in the general tab calculated dimension box and in the dimensions but neither is working. Please help

Thanks

Rosie

4 Replies
Not applicable

Hi, Can you tell me the expression you are using for calculated dimension. By the way to add calculated dimension go to chart properties -->dimension -->Add Calculated dimension. Remember there is some limitation like you can't use aggregation function in calculated dimension exp.
Not applicable

Ok this could be my problem then as I am using an aggregated function here is the caluclated dimension example:

=

IF(AGGR(Count(IF([Unanswered] ='0', ID),[Questiondrill], [Country/Base/Man])>6,[Country/Base/Man]))

where question drill and country/base/man are drill down groups

I actually want the rule not to report less than 7 responses across all of my tabs is there a way to do this as well?

Thanks in advance

Rosie

sparur
Valued Contributor II

Hello, Rosie.

I see a small bug in your expression - you miss one symbol ')' , try use like that:

IF(AGGR(Count(IF([Unanswered] ='0', ID)),[Questiondrill], [Country/Base/Man])>6,[Country/Base/Man]))

Not applicable

no unfortunately that doesn't work either. Sorry I should have mentioned before that the groups are cyclic groups rather than drill downs.

Thanks

Rosie

Community Browser