Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

can not able to scroll down list boxes properly

Hi,

I have a problem to scroll down list boxes properly as when I am trying to scroll down the scroll bar is going agian to starting position. Earlier it is not like this.

Any help please how to set this.

EDIT: please see attached.

Thanks.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ChristofSchwarz
Partner Ambassador
Partner Ambassador

Is this happening only in Ajax Client (browser) or in Desktop Client?

If It is in Desktop Client, did you use a formula "Now()" in context of that listboxes or charts? This could be the reason, as it forces a refresh every second and I think the scrollbars start on top again after a refresh.

Try to check the checkbox "Preserve Scroll Position" on the Layout tab of each object propority window.

View solution in original post

7 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Now the same problem with chart items also. Any solution?

ChristofSchwarz
Partner Ambassador
Partner Ambassador

Is this happening only in Ajax Client (browser) or in Desktop Client?

If It is in Desktop Client, did you use a formula "Now()" in context of that listboxes or charts? This could be the reason, as it forces a refresh every second and I think the scrollbars start on top again after a refresh.

Try to check the checkbox "Preserve Scroll Position" on the Layout tab of each object propority window.

Luis_Cortizo
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hi, Amelia

What version of QlikView are you using?.

Probably you are running into this bug:

63881: Scrollbar Jumps Back to Top Unexpectedly

This bug has been solved in QlikView 11.2 SR4.

Not applicable
Author

Thanks. It is happening for qvw which is in personal edition. And you are right the qvw is reloading every 5 minutes.I check the box "Preserve Scroll Position" but still showing the same problem. Do I need to chage anything?

Not applicable
Author

I am using version 11 and the problem is with qvw whihc is in personal edition. moreover the problem is only with one qvw which is in personal edition whihc is reloading every 5 minutes, and the remaining all are fine

Luis_Cortizo
Former Employee
Former Employee

Amelia,

What Service Release of Version 11 are you using?. Are you using version 11 or version 11.2?.

Still, as Christof said it very well may be the reload behaviour.

Not applicable
Author

Thanks. The service version is 11.00.11282