Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

chart with images on top

Hi Experts,

i have to do a chart which shows some percentage as an expression. based on that expresssion value, the below image will get filled in by colour. for ex. if % is 50 then half fill the image with background colour.

Image result for transparent user icon

please someone help me how to do this with an example

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Hope This Helps to you

visual gauge

PFA, For Ref. Good Example

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)

View solution in original post

10 Replies
Gysbert_Wassenaar

See this document: Enhance your charts by creating shadow mask effects

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Hope This Helps to you

visual gauge

PFA, For Ref. Good Example

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
Not applicable
Author

Anil,

thanks.

but i dont know what i m missing.

i m getting image like this which is not doing right

Please help to sort out

Capture1.JPG

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Is there any chance to share the Application so that might we can help

Not applicable
Author

sample attached please help

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Is this you are expecting

Capture.PNG

Not applicable
Author

no

i m expecting like ths

Capture2.JPG

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

I have this article that explains how to do this (Portuguese language Brazil), but has pictures and is easy to run it.

Anil_Babu_Samineni

I think that is image from PSD