Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
soniasweety
Master
Master

colur coding

Hi andrey.krylov,

the requirement has changed

1. i want to show colur coding

2.... i added each text box with distinct   - its alrdy done in attached file

3. i want same  kind of 4 tables  with the values   showing in text object count. (not listbox)

like same we have done here  in listbox the same way i want in stright table

listbox count

7 Replies
soniasweety
Master
Master
Author

Hi franky_h79 Mapping is not working in real application

Frank_Hartmann
Master II
Master II

Not clear to me what you want to do.

please explain your requirement. And share expected Output!

soniasweety
Master
Master
Author

whatever the attached qvw is working fine.  but in the table it is showing two colours only

now i want to show 3 colours  

1.red color should show the yotta , blue colur should show CDR and   Yellow should show matching in both Yotta and CDR

2.  Now the text boxes showing  distinct count  i want the stright tables for each text object count that related data

sunny_talwar

Try this

=If(Match([Deal ID],
$(=Chr(39) & Concat({<[Deal ID]=p({<Source= {'Yotta'}>})-p({<Source={'CDR'}>}) >}DISTINCT [Deal ID], Chr(39) &','&Chr(39)) & Chr(39))), RGB(255, 0, 0),
If(Match([Deal ID],
$(=Chr(39) & Concat({<[Deal ID]=p({<Source= {'CDR'}>})-p({<Source={'Yotta'}>}) >}DISTINCT [Deal ID], Chr(39) &','&Chr(39)) & Chr(39))), RGB(133, 145, 250),
If(Match([Deal ID],
$(=Chr(39) & Concat({<[Deal ID]=p({<Source= {'Yotta'}>})*p({<Source={'CDR'}>}) >}DISTINCT [Deal ID], Chr(39) &','&Chr(39)) & Chr(39))), RGB(255, 255, 128))))

soniasweety
Master
Master
Author

the same way can we have  4 stright tables ?   which we have done for  listbox count

user click  on text object red one-- that table should show with the values showing in that text object

if user clik on yellow it should show one table with the number of rows which showed in text object

like for 4 text objects i want to show hide 4 tables.

Frank_Hartmann
Master II
Master II

see attached.

hope this helps

sunny_talwar

Check attached