cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
raadwiptec
Creator II
Creator II

console!

My QV Management console since 2 weeks often gets broken and i get the message "Page cannot be displayed". I always needs to restart the services.

Any suggestions here?

7 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

The best option, Please connect to Customer care of qlik products. They will take the remote and then helps you lot

We can explain similar way, But they are the owners for that

I may assume, You are using Citrix for that. If citrix, The problem is service down from Server end. Check that too

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
raadwiptec
Creator II
Creator II
Author

its not citrix .. its a webpage..

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Hi,

There are some known issues with long machine names and QlikView services. I'd recommend you to log a case with support@qlik.com and in any case.

Hope that makes sense.

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
raadwiptec
Creator II
Creator II
Author

thanks anil. i will look into this possiblity to reach qlik as the last option.. any other suggestions from the forum to test or tweak with console?

marcus_sommer

There are various reasons possible, for example new patches from Windows or other tools like anti-virus. Ask your IT people if there was changes. But before that I would take a look within the qlik log-files, see: QlikView Governance Dashboard and within the windows event-logs to check if there was a to high consuming of RAM or CPU or any other abnormalities.

- Marcus

raadwiptec
Creator II
Creator II
Author

hi marcus,

I have tried stopping the QV Webserver for 6-7 hours and it was looking ok. But not sure how important is QV webserver services to keep running?

marcus_sommer

Nobody had complained that they aren't able to access their applications? If no it indicates that you are using the IIS as webserver and in this case you could disable the qlikview webserver (conflicts between several active webservers aren't unlikely).

Further take a look on the logs like above mentioned then are there not enough resources, especially by RAM, failures like yours could occur.

- Marcus