cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bobbydave
Creator III
Creator III

data between the last 8 months and 2 months

I'm gathering 6 months of data (not taking last month into consideration but the months previous.

Anyone see any issue below?

=  Concat(DISTINCT{< Country ={"=Sum({<[Control Description], Country,

[Fiscal Year Month]= {"=Date#(Only({<[Fiscal Year Month]>}[Fiscal Year Month]), 'YYYY-MM') >= AddMonths(Today(), -8)

and Date#(Only({<[Fiscal Year Month]>}[Fiscal Year Month]), 'YYYY-MM') <= AddMonths(Today(), -2)"} >}

[Record Count])   & 'is more than 3000'& chr(13))

5 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

What is your intend to show, What you want to get in between of these days

I assume, Today is 19-12-2016 and you want to get [Record Count] between these dates >= 19-04-2016 <= 19-10-2016 and then what are you trying. Can you describe more of your exact issue. I mean you want aggregation values or some concat for [Record Count]

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
bobbydave
Creator III
Creator III
Author

I'll start from the start.

What I am trying to do is create a condition in an Alert that will

A) sum([Record Count]) for last month

and also to get the

B) sum([Record Count]) for as you said Apr 2016 through to Oct 2016)

I am then going to divide these two numbers and if the Condition is greater than 20%, give me the alert, otherwise all is working fine and i get no alert.

=Concat(

DISTINCT {<Country = {"=Sum( {< Country , [Control Description] = {'Claims Registered'},

[Fiscal Year Month]= {'2016-11'} >} [Record Count])/

Sum({< Country, [Control Description] = {'Claims Registered'},

[Fiscal Year Month]= {"=Date#(Only({<[Fiscal Year Month]>}[Fiscal Year Month]), 'YYYY-MM') >= AddMonths(Today(), -8)

and Date#(Only({<[Fiscal Year Month]>}[Fiscal Year Month]), 'YYYY-MM') <= AddMonths(Today(), -2)"}>}

[Record Count]), Country) > 0.2"}>}

Country & '  is the issue' & chr(13))

PrashantSangle

Hi,

need to modify your set expression and 'and ' wont help you in set analysis

try like below example

sum({<date={">=(=date(addMonths(max(dateField),-8))<=(=date(addMonths(max(dateField),-2))"}>}sales)

Regards

Great dreamer's dreams never fulfilled, they are always transcended.
Please appreciate our Qlik community members by giving Kudos for sharing their time for your query. If your query is answered, please mark the topic as resolved 🙂
bobbydave
Creator III
Creator III
Author

= Concat( DISTINCT {<Country = {"= Sum({< Country, [Control Description] = {'Claims Registered'},

sum({[Fiscal Year Month] = {">=(=date(AddMonths(max(today(),-8))<=(=date(AddMonths(max(today(),-2))"}>}

[Record Count]) > 0.2"}>}  Country)

I seem to have made a bigger mess

PrashantSangle

Hi,

I have just gave you example modify it as per your requirement.

Regards,

Great dreamer's dreams never fulfilled, they are always transcended.
Please appreciate our Qlik community members by giving Kudos for sharing their time for your query. If your query is answered, please mark the topic as resolved 🙂