Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

data quality report

I have a large table with customer data, from our ERP.  And unfortunately it's possible to have different info on the delivery addresses on a customer. as you can see below 1 customer will be in the table several times, if there are different delivery addresses.  We need to check certain field for consistency..  some field needs to be the same for all the customer instances.  For example sales rep and type.

But since the ERP can't control this, we would like to have some data quality report in Qlik.  below are an example on how the data would be loaded into Qlik

I would then like a report showing customer 1(and of course all the delievery adresses, sales reps, and types) But only customer 1 in this case.  since here all sales reps. aren't the same.

and if it could be smart to say either sales rep or type can cause the error. then i wouldn't need to create 2 reports.

I think it would be easiest to load the data. And then have a pivot object show the discrepancies.  But i have no clue on how to do the expression.  And if it should be a scripting error report, how this should be done.

So all suggestions are welcome

This could easily become a much broader report.  looking at 9-10 columns. and maybe with a filter. if customer is not active, it dosn't matter etc.

0 Replies