Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

different sources for 2 charts

error loading image

In this example , can I link the left chart to the whole selection box elements group (Codecli + Activité) and the chart on the right side only to 'Activité' ??? (I can do that with XL 2010 and PIvotCharts/segment but I don't know how to make that with QV...)

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

niko7174 wrote:In this example , can I link the left chart to the whole selection box elements group (Codecli + Activité) and the chart on the right side only to 'Activité' ???

I'd do that using an expression looking like the following

Sum({< CODECLI = >} CA)

So any selection done in CODECLI field will be ignored in that chart.

Hope this helps

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

niko7174 wrote:In this example , can I link the left chart to the whole selection box elements group (Codecli + Activité) and the chart on the right side only to 'Activité' ???

I'd do that using an expression looking like the following

Sum({< CODECLI = >} CA)

So any selection done in CODECLI field will be ignored in that chart.

Hope this helps

Not applicable
Author

thank you Miguel

that whorks !

Not applicable
Author

I've got now another problem to solve :

On the chart on the right side , the 'B' is in purple colour , whereas it's brown on the left .

If I go to the property , the colours are set in an order , can I assign a colour to a value ?

My goal is to compare two charts .................

Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

Hello,

Go to the chart properties in both charts, tab Colors and check "Persistent Colors". That will keep the same values with the same colors.

Hope this helps.

Not applicable
Author

Ok , that works .

Thank you Miguel