`start_date`,

`expiration_date`

FROM CAMPAIGN ;

CurrentCampaignData:

Load

Batch_ID ,

Campaign_ID as Current_Campaign_ID

Resident CAMPAIGN Where (current_start_date = Date(weekstart(Num(today()))+1));

From CurrentCampaignData table i have to select Current_Campaign_ID where batch_id = 23,24 and current_start_date = Date(weekstart(Num(today())+1)).

Here my requirement is to get Campaign_ID for batch_id = 23,24 and current_start_date = Date(weekstart(Num(today())+1)) from CAMPAIGN table.

I have to apply this in expression in front end for table chart to retrieve campaign_id

How could i achieve this.Please help me in this regard.

5 Replies
Gysbert_Wassenaar

Changing the expression(s) in the chart from something like Count(Campaign_ID) to Count({<Batch_ID={23,24},current_start_date={'$(=Date(weekstart(Num(today())+1))'}>}Campaign_ID) might work. Make sure to use the correct case sensitive field names. For example current_start_date and current_start_Date are two different names.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
berryandcherry6
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hi gwassenaar ,

Its not bar chart,its table i am using

Dimension is:

MetricsDims:

LOAD * INLINE [

Metrics

Invitations

Landing Page Hits

Sign-Ups

Partial Completions

Completions

Completions Rate

];

Expression:

Num(if(Metrics='Invitations',count({$<DateType= {'invitation'},client_name = {'maxicon'}>} invitation_id),

if(Metrics='Landing Page Hits', count({$<CanonicalDate={">=$(=date(max(weekstart)))<=$(=date(max(WeekEnd)))"},

DateType= {'accessed'},client_name = {'maxicon'}>} invitation_id),

if(Metrics='Sign-Ups',sum({$<DateType= {'signed'},client_name = {'maxicon'}>} user_signed),

if(Metrics='Completions',sum({$< DateType= {'completion'},client_name = {'maxicon'},final_test_status={'passed'}>} course_completed),

if(Metrics='Completions Rate',sum({$<DateType= {'completion'},client_name = {'maxicon'},final_test_status={'passed'}>} course_completed)/

count({$<DateType= {'invitation'},client_name = {'maxicon'}>} invitation_id)

))))), if(Metrics='Completions Rate','#,##0.0%', '#,##0'))

For this i have to add campaign_id to get count for that particular id.

Gysbert_Wassenaar

Add this to all the set modifiers: Batch_ID={23,24},current_start_date={'$(=Date(weekstart(Num(today())+1))'}

If it doesn't work post a small qlikview document that demonstrates the problem.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
Not applicable

Supriya, you can add flag to the your table to identify the current campaign details.

LOAD `campaign_id` as  Campaign_ID,

`batch_meta_data_id` as Batch_ID,

`campaign_name`,

`expiration_date`,

if(Match(batch_meta_data_id,23,24) and Floor(expiration_date) = floor(weekstart(Num(today()))+1) , 1, 0) as CurrentBatchFlag

;

SQL SELECT

`batch_meta_data_id`,

`campaign_id`,

`campaign_name`,

`start_date`,

`expiration_date`

FROM CAMPAIGN ;

On UI, add the CurrentBatchFlag ={1} to your existing set expressions.

berryandcherry6
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hi dathu.qv,

Thanks for reply

Can i put this logic in form of expression in front end. because i wont be able to do this in script as different client will be having different batch_meta_data_id. so it will be troublesome.