Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

expression

I have this table:

OrderWithQ Z Repeat
9701703974,132   466.73     12.00
970170400138.5   466.73     12.00
970170405453   466.73     12.00

and my qv file is attached, my question is, why when remove With dimension the result of last column is changed?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Awesome, Please close this Thread flag as "Correct Answer"

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)

View solution in original post

10 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

I do not know why I remove the With dimension , the result has been changed? Actually, I would like to reach the answer without using With as a dimension.

bhaveshp90
Creator III
Creator III

Check the attached qvw.

andrei_delta
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Hi,

Because you have the same date for all your 3 rows and the formulas are aggregated to date...so the result is only one row.

hope it helps,

Andrei

Mark_Little
Luminary
Luminary

Hi,

As suggested it is because you have exactly the same data in all three rows. Qlik will only show a new line when data is different. You will see if you add a expression Count(Order) it will show 3 when you don't have the With dimension on, proving there is three lines.

Mark

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thanks a lot, it is somehow what I want, But it is possible to only show the total, I mean, I would like to change the below straight table

OrderExpression

To this table:

OrderExpression
Anil_Babu_Samineni

PFA, If that helps

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Anil

As you see, the Aggr function get a wrong answer, the correct answer should be 65.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thanks

I have got the answer with Aggr function.

Anil_Babu_Samineni

My Bad, Check now?