Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

field as name of label

Hi everyone!

It's me again,

Now I have 2 new ideas that are not working for me

1) I need to put a field of a table as Label of several expressions.

2) I need to obtain data a table with data of last 13 weeks and it replicate the last week.

First, I need to build a table with TOP 10 customer and information of their debts regarding last 13 weeks (TOP10 according last week= with that I'm OK). The idea is like:

and for the most old week I have following definition:

As you can see, I need that in label appears the field "PERIOD" (201707, 201706, 201705, ....) which corresponds to the weeks. The 13 rows of data are since oldest week 1 = 201647 until the most newest week 13= 201707. And for every row I need that appears the debt of the week = period.

I'm using the formula sum({$<Period={$(=Max(Period))}-12>}[> 180 days]) for week 1, sum({$<Period={$(=Max(Period))}-11>}[> 180 days]) for week 2 until sum({$<Period={$(=Max(Period))}}[> 180 days]) for week 13, but is not working because reply the last week information (201707) every of 13 weeks.

I hope somebody can help me

Thanks

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
marioglasmv
Partner - Contributor III

Your set analysis function is not correct, there is a curly bracket in the wrong place.

This is your set analysis function:

sum({$<Period={$(=Max(Period))}-12>}[> 180 days])

It should be

sum({$<Period={$(=Max(Period))-12}>}[> 180 days])

View solution in original post

5 Replies
vishsaggi
Champion III
Champion III

You cant use $Field(Period) as $Field is not a function here? Can you share this sample app to work on? And what is your expected output to look like?

adamdavi3s
Master
Master

Ok for your field labels you just need to match what you have in your set analysis so for example:

Max(Period)-11

For the other parts I can't understand your requirements I am afraid

marioglasmv

Your set analysis function is not correct, there is a curly bracket in the wrong place.

This is your set analysis function:

sum({$<Period={$(=Max(Period))}-12>}[> 180 days])

It should be

sum({$<Period={$(=Max(Period))-12}>}[> 180 days])

Not applicable
Author

Thanks!

Not applicable
Author

Thanks!