Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
marikabi
Creator
Creator

gauge issue

Hello Guys,

I am trying to use a gauge chart, in order to estimate to total amount of ranges we have.

My data source is composed by different columns and I want to group my data NOT using all of them.

It means that I want to calculate the sum(Range) only for those records where [Total Range]>9, grouped by the dimensions:

Country, City, Product and Number Type.

To give you an idea, if I don't put any condition, I obtain 19850, because there are other columns in the excel source that I don't want to consider. Instead, I should obtain 16589 (I am able to calculate it using a table, where I can put the different dimensions).

Any idea, suggestion?

Many thanks in advance,

Brgrds

4 Replies
sureshsindhigi
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hi Marika,

Can you please share the sample QVW file which you're working on that.

Regards,

Suresh Sindhigi.

marikabi
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi,

you can find attached an extract of the data source I am using.

This is the loading script:

LOAD [country prefix], [country code], [country name] as Country , [city zone] AS  City , [number type] as [Number Type], product as Product,

portability, carrier as Carrier, [count booked] , [count configured], [count free], [count reserved],

[count out], [count other], production_date AS Date , ([count booked] + [count configured] + [count free] +[count reserved] +

[count out] + [count other]) as [Total Range], (1) as Range

FROM ....

I can't post the qvw application, because I am still using the personal license (an not the client one)..

Thank you

marikabi
Creator
Creator
Author

Hello,

any update?

I am getting crazy

Once again thank you

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Here, The Sum(Range) showing only 8863 for me.

When you talk about you don't want to consider other table Values then use NoConcatenate

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful