Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vignesh_s
Creator
Creator

hi

Can any 1 give the expression for below image,i.e., i need expression for optaining up and down arrows in green and red respectivly

if sum(Revenu)-Sum(BudgetAmount)>0 green up arrow (or) red down arrow

1.png

9 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

May be this?

if((sum(Revenue)-Sum(BudgetAmount))>0, 'qmem://<bundled>/BuiltIn/arrow_n_g.png','qmem://<bundled>/BuiltIn/arrow_s_r.png')

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
vignesh_s
Creator
Creator
Author

'qmem://<bundled>/BuiltIn/arrow_n_g.png','qmem://<bundled>/BuiltIn/arrow_s_r.png')  what is this?

vignesh_s
Creator
Creator
Author

1.png

im geting like ths

Anil_Babu_Samineni

You could change "Representation" from Text to Image.

And here we go -- Replacing images with Geometric Shapes as visual cues

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
vignesh_s
Creator
Creator
Author

no im nt geting it

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Okay

Colin-Albert

Hi Vignesh,

It would be helpful in getting a quick response and for others searching for answers, if you gave your post a meaningful title rather than just "Hi".

Qlik Community Tip: How to Get Answers to Your Post

vishsaggi
Champion III
Champion III

Did you try what Anil suggested changing Representation to Image? If not could you please share a sample app you are having issues with?

Capture.PNG

imrasyed
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

Hi,

Try this expression in Expression textbox in qliksense

if(SUM(Revenue)< Sum(Budget),SUM(Revenue)&'▲',SUM(Revenue)&'▼')