Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

hierarchy section access

i have created hierarchy section access using NTNAME. for admin given the '*' access. first time when i open the file there is no data which is correct then i reload the file and data appears. but when i close the file and again opens which also correct as i have given my NTNAME. but previously loaded data is flushed out only table structure can be seen but not the data. can anybody please tell why is so ?

4 Replies
marcus_sommer

This is how section access worked - reducing the data to the given authorization during the opening. I think it meant in your case that your autorization within the section access isn't correct. I think you should start here: Section Access especially by the Introduction.

- Marcus

MK9885
Master II
Master II

Is it possible for you to post your Section Access Script here?

Change the file names and post it.

Also please verify if you've checked the

Strict Exclusion box

Settings>Document Properties>Opening> Initial Data Reduction based on Section Access (should be checked)

Strict Exclusion (should be checked)

And in Security Tab

Admin Override Security should be checked

If everything looks fine then please check your Section Access script/post it here.

Thanks.

Not applicable
Author

yes thank you. there was a miss match that is why it was not working. thank you.

Not applicable
Author

there was a miss match that is why it was not working. thank you