Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Masi_Sahargahi
Contributor III
Contributor III

horizontal scroll bar in container

Hi all,

I have a container object. Including a strait table and a pivot table.

The issue is:

There is no horizontal scroll bar in container!

Is there any solution for this problem?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anil_Babu_Samineni

For that, You should increase your Container object.

That's the bug from Straight table for Dimensions. If you can manage using All dimensions into Measures you will get that for sure..

In short - We won't get for dimensions in straight object as this future enables only for Measure level.

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful

View solution in original post

10 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

I am not facing any problem? Will you..

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Masi_Sahargahi
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

yes,I have problem,I can not scroll objects inside container and see more fields!

sudhirpkuwar
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

Hi,

Qlikview does not give a scroll bar to container

You can give scroll to the objects in the container

Masi_Sahargahi
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

If you add more dimension to your strait table(as I changed in the qvw file)scroll bar doesn't appear as you expect.

Anil_Babu_Samineni

For that, You should increase your Container object.

That's the bug from Straight table for Dimensions. If you can manage using All dimensions into Measures you will get that for sure..

In short - We won't get for dimensions in straight object as this future enables only for Measure level.

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Did you get solution or any thing help from my posts. If so, Please flag correct answer

Siva_Sankar
Master II
Master II

M S.

You'll only see the scrollbar from the container object after it's pushed onto AccessPoint and you view it on there. It is a bug.

megabyte23
Contributor III
Contributor III

How do you give scroll to the objects in the container?

I'm having this issue and I don't want to make my dimensions expressions because I'm using set analysis to filter my expressions. If I have to I will, but I'd rather use a feature than a hack.

Masi_Sahargahi
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

you don't need to add scroll bar in the container,it will add scroll bar by default (in case its inner objects are too long)