Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
karthik_k4k
Contributor
Contributor

how to Compare 2 filed from same table?

HI Guys,

I have a excel file which i attached in the attachment please find below. I need to compare 2 fields from the same table  see below for sample table.

here my requirement is i wanted to compare Transition Workflow Instance with Transition Workflow Instance and 

[Transition Workflow Definition] is not equal to Transition Workflow Definition]  see below script which i have created with SQL script but i wanted to do the same in Qlikview. 

delete final from Tb1 final
where  NOT EXISTS
                         (SELECT 1
                            FROM Tb1 oo
                           WHERE     main.[Transition Workflow Definition] <> oo.[Transition Workflow Definition]
                                 AND main.[Transition Workflow Instance] = oo.[Transition Workflow Instance]
                                and ((main.[Transition Workflow Definition] ='WebsiteElite-Amend'
                                    and oo.[Transition Workflow Definition] ='DudaElitePlusWebsite-FTA') OR
                                    (main.[Transition Workflow Definition] ='eComElite-Amend'
                                    and oo.[Transition Workflow Definition] ='eComElitePlus-FTA'))
                                )
Labels (1)
0 Replies