Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vengadeshpalani
Creator
Creator

how to change my expression for multi-selection possible

hi all

I have the expression like

= if ((KPI_Flag ='GF' or (TimeSpecial_1<>0 and DueDate>= MonthEnd and  DueDate_1<>0)) and (Match(GetFieldSelections(MapColorSelection),'All','Green')),'Green',

if (KPI_Flag = 'YF' and (TimeSpecial_1 =0 or DueDate<MonthEnd or DueDate_1=0) and (Match(GetFieldSelections(MapColorSelection),'All','Yellow')) , 'Yellow',

if(KPI_Flag='RF' and (TimeSpecial_1 =0 or DueDate<MonthEnd or DueDate_1=0) and (Match(GetFieldSelections(MapColorSelection),'All','Red')),'Red')))

1.png

when I select Green it select only green value in the table

but when I select more than one value in list box this expression not working

Screenshot_2.png

how can i change this in expression level?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
sunny_talwar

Try WildMatch instead of just Match

= if ((KPI_Flag ='GF' or (TimeSpecial_1<>0 and DueDate>= MonthEnd and  DueDate_1<>0)) and (WildMatch(GetFieldSelections(MapColorSelection),'*All*','*Green*')),'Green',

if (KPI_Flag = 'YF' and (TimeSpecial_1 =0 or DueDate<MonthEnd or DueDate_1=0) and (WildMatch(GetFieldSelections(MapColorSelection),'*All*','*Yellow*')) , 'Yellow',

if(KPI_Flag='RF' and (TimeSpecial_1 =0 or DueDate<MonthEnd or DueDate_1=0) and (WildMatch(GetFieldSelections(MapColorSelection),'*All*','*Red*')),'Red')))

Capture.PNG

View solution in original post

1 Reply
sunny_talwar

Try WildMatch instead of just Match

= if ((KPI_Flag ='GF' or (TimeSpecial_1<>0 and DueDate>= MonthEnd and  DueDate_1<>0)) and (WildMatch(GetFieldSelections(MapColorSelection),'*All*','*Green*')),'Green',

if (KPI_Flag = 'YF' and (TimeSpecial_1 =0 or DueDate<MonthEnd or DueDate_1=0) and (WildMatch(GetFieldSelections(MapColorSelection),'*All*','*Yellow*')) , 'Yellow',

if(KPI_Flag='RF' and (TimeSpecial_1 =0 or DueDate<MonthEnd or DueDate_1=0) and (WildMatch(GetFieldSelections(MapColorSelection),'*All*','*Red*')),'Red')))

Capture.PNG