cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

how to download REST Connector

Hi

guys anyone how to download REST connector otherwise we need to by any Licence for that

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Or

PFA

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful

View solution in original post

8 Replies
Chip_Matejowsky
Support
Support

Hello Vijay,

The Qlik REST Connector doesn't require a license. You can download the connector from the Qlik Download site - Try or Buy

Click the Qlik Connectors tab > select the preferred language > select Qlik REST Connector in the product listbox.

REST Connector.PNG

Principal Technical Support Engineer with Qlik Support
Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you!
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Or

PFA

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

yes I try it this one  but its show only sales force connector  from below image where can i find rest connector to downloadqlikview.PNG

Chip_Matejowsky
Support
Support

Vijay,

The screen capture shows that you are not logged in to qlik.com. Do you have an account? If yes, then you'll need to login. If not, then you need to create an account and then login. Suggest you reach out to Qlik Customer Support (formerly Qoncierge) for assistance. You can reach them here: Qlik Support

Best,

Chip

Principal Technical Support Engineer with Qlik Support
Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you!
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

No i logged in my qlik community user account only  but its not working or otherwise i need to register some other account

Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

Contact Qlik Support as mentioned by wmy if you are already a partner or a customer to make sure they link your account with the right permissions.

Not applicable
Author

thanks!

bftrippler
Contributor
Contributor

This page no longer exists.