Qlik Community

New to QlikView

Discussion board where members can get started with QlikView.

qlikviewajeet
New Contributor III

how to exclude saturday and sunday from 0-30 days bucket

Hello, all dear community members. Please solve my issue..

i have a bucket as below, i want to exclude all saturday and sunday if i make selection of days upto 7 days stock, upto 15 days stock, upto 30 days stock. suppose i select 0-30 days so here 21 of days stock i need to calculate.

i have bucket like this:

if([Submission Days from Invoice]>=0 and [Submission Days from Invoice]<=7,'0-7',

if([Submission Days from Invoice]>=8 and [Submission Days from Invoice]<=15,'8-15',

if([Submission Days from Invoice]>=16 and [Submission Days from Invoice]<=30,'16-30',

if([Submission Days from Invoice]>30,'>30 Days')))) as [Doc Submission Bucket from Invoice],

thanks

ajeet singh

3 Replies
pljsoftware
Contributor III

Re: how to exclude saturday and sunday from 0-30 days bucket

Hi,

do you want to exclude the saturday and sunday in your expression or in the script?

If in the script can't you use a function of you DBMS to exclude record, if you have, for saturday and sunday?

In Qlikview there is the function WeekDay to know the day of the week.

I hope this help you.

Regards

Luca Jonathan Panetta

PLJ Software

Not applicable

I think WeekDay may not work out. I think ther are some other function in QlikView which will work out but don't remember though

pljsoftware
Contributor III

Hi,

WeekDay return "mon, thu, ..., sat, sun" or if you cast to number the number of the day in week 0 to 6.

Post your script or an example to make test.

Regards

Luca Jonathan Panetta

PLJ Software

Community Browser