Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
qvbrucewayne
Contributor
Contributor

how to get back the Reports created in IE plugin of old user credential in to new user credentials

Hi all,

I created many reports using IE plugin. My network team changed my user credentials and now am not able to view the reports I created through IE plugins in the old user credential.

Is there any possibility to get back the reports created with old username to new one.  Kindly help me to solve this issue. I've created many reports using IE plugin in old user credential.  It's a big rework if am not able to get it back. 

Are the reports still available in old credentials, so Is there any possibility can I get it back If my user credential will revert to old one ?

kindly help me to resolve this situation.

2 Replies
settu_periasamy
Master III
Master III

Hi,

As i know, those reports available in your old credentials. You can just share with your reports to "Everyone" or your new credentials. So, The reports will be available in your new credentials and take the copy of that. 

Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

Duplicate post, see the following for other comments:

https://community.qlik.com/t5/QlikView-Security-Governance/how-to-get-the-Reports-created-in-IE-plug...

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.