Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
chandu441
Creator
Creator

how to hide specific row in a Target field QV?

Here I have created a Straight Table,

My requirement for the above table is, I would like to delete/hide a sepcific/multiple productName from the list shown above.

Please suggest me how to do this function.

And explain about only function with example?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Agis-Kalogiannis
Employee
Employee

Hi Chandu

I'll start with the Only() function

The Only() function will return a value from a selected field, only if you have selected ONE SINGLE value from that field. If you select nothing or more than one values, it will just return null.

If you need to hide one or more values from your ProductName field in your example, you need to use Set Analysis in your expression. Something like:

sum({$<ProductName=-{'MoneyMarket SB'}>}[Sales Amount])

I hope this helps.

Regards

Agis

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Agis-Kalogiannis
Employee
Employee

Hi Chandu

I'll start with the Only() function

The Only() function will return a value from a selected field, only if you have selected ONE SINGLE value from that field. If you select nothing or more than one values, it will just return null.

If you need to hide one or more values from your ProductName field in your example, you need to use Set Analysis in your expression. Something like:

sum({$<ProductName=-{'MoneyMarket SB'}>}[Sales Amount])

I hope this helps.

Regards

Agis

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Chandu

It looks like you have multiple ProductIDs for the same product. Is this right?

In your case using the ProductID as a dimension will cause this. I dont know your data but to me this seems at bit strange. It looks more like a row number. Could you verify?

chandu441
Creator
Creator
Author

Thank you Agis