Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bvssudhakar
Creator III
Creator III

how to show percentages of only two years in pie chart

Hi Experts,

I have Different Date columns and i have created master calendar linked with those columns and i have created charts also those all are correct but now i got one more requirement which it is:

I want to create pie chart and show the the percentage of only FY:2017 and FY:2018

For that I wrote the Expression like this:

=count({<Recruiter={'Irfan Memon','Rajiv Ranjan','Aditi Saxena','Sneha Singh'},Date_Flag={'DeclineDate'}, Year ={2017,2018}>}CandidateID)

/

count({<Recruiter={'Irfan Memon','Rajiv Ranjan','Aditi Saxena','Sneha Singh'},Date_Flag={'offerdate'}, Year={2017,2018}>}CandidateID)

But i want it for FY:2017 and FY:2018

Can you guys please suggest me how to achieve this. For your reference here i am attaching my qvw also. Please check it and give your valuable suggestions

Note: I want to show only those two years percentage (e.g. if 2017 Percentage is :16, and 2018's is 30% like this)

Thank you in advance

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
tresesco
MVP
MVP

Like this?

Capture.JPG

If so, uncheck 'Relative' in expression tab and check 'Show in Percent %' in number tab.

View solution in original post

6 Replies
bvssudhakar
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hi franky_h79stalwar1mbaeyens

Can you guys please look for this and help me out

tresesco
MVP
MVP

Like this?

Capture.JPG

If so, uncheck 'Relative' in expression tab and check 'Show in Percent %' in number tab.

bvssudhakar
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hi Tresesco,

Yeah Like this only, But I want to create for Financial year 2017 and Finacial Year 2018  (e.g.March-2017 to April 2018 like this way)

tresesco
MVP
MVP

So, your actual calendar is normal calendar (year starts with Jan), however, you want this pie representation to show the FY data, right? If so, you could use date in the set analysis instead like,

=count({<Recruiter={'Irfan Memon','Rajiv Ranjan','Aditi Saxena','Sneha Singh'},Date_Flag={'DeclineDate'},

LinkDate={">=$(=Date(MakeDate(2017,4,1))) <=$(=Date(MakeDate(2018,3,1)))"}>}CandidateID)

/

count({<Recruiter={'Irfan Memon','Rajiv Ranjan','Aditi Saxena','Sneha Singh'},Date_Flag={'offerdate'},

LinkDate={">=$(=Date(MakeDate(2017,4,1))) <=$(=Date(MakeDate(2018,3,1)))"}>}CandidateID)

Now, if you need to make it dynamic or selection-proof, you have to adjust the expression accordingly.

bvssudhakar
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Can you please adjust the expression for selection and dynamic proof way

and

again i have doubt for this expression also: I want to show it for 2 year FY's. can you please modify for me

bvssudhakar
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Can you please adjust the expression for selection and dynamic proof way

and

again i have doubt for this expression also: I want to show it for 2 year FY's. can you please modify for me... Means Current FY still going na so that how to modify