Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

i need to show selections when i select sheet?

Hi All,

I have 2 sheets created in qv app.

In each sheet i have created common filter as Year.it contains 2011,2012,2013,2014.

if i open sheet2 year show default selection as 2014 and if i go back to first sheet needt to show no selections on year

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
its_anandrjs

Use Sheet triggers for this Settings >> Sheet Properties >> Add actions >> On Leave Sheets >> Add >> Clear All

Regards

Anand

View solution in original post

7 Replies
vikasmahajan

you can use Sheet Properties -> Triggers -> Select in Field -> give field name (YEAR) ->  in search values 2013

This way you can set years to each sheet which ever you want.

Vikas

Hope this resolve your issue.
If the issue is solved please mark the answer with Accept as Solution & like it.
If you want to go quickly, go alone. If you want to go far, go together.
its_anandrjs

Use Sheet triggers for this Settings >> Sheet Properties >> Add actions >> On Leave Sheets >> Add >> Clear All

Regards

Anand

Not applicable
Author

you can achieve this by creating sheet level trigger.

MayilVahanan

Hi

Try with sheet trigger

In sheet 2, add the OnActivateSheet trigger for the Year filter with 2014 values by using the Select in Field actions.

In sheet 1, add the OnActivateSheet trigger for the Year filter by using the Clear field actions.

or

In sheet 2, add the OnLeaveSheet trigger for the Year filter by using the Clear field actions.

Thanks & Regards, Mayil Vahanan R
Please close the thread by marking correct answer & give likes if you like the post.
suresh_rawat
Creator II
Creator II

Hi,

For Sheet2 - Go to Properties of Sheet -> Trigger -> On Activate Sheet - > Edit Option - > Click ADD - > Select In Field - > Field Name (As per the your Field) and Search String (year(Today()).

For the same i have attached a image

For Sheet1 -  to Properties of Sheet -> Trigger -> On Activate Sheet - > Edit Option - > Click ADD -> Clear All.

For the same i have attached a image

Year_Selection.PNG.pngClear_Field.PNG.png

Regards

Suresh

ashfaq_haseeb
Champion III
Champion III

Like this

Regards

ASHFAQ

Anonymous
Not applicable