Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pattankhan
Contributor
Contributor

if access point is not working which service is we need to start first and explain me in order wise 5 services

Hi community ,

In Qlikview services  i am little confused to start which service first when we restarting all 5 services .

1. when we stopping services what is order to follow

2. when we starting services what is order to follow

thanks.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
fallenangel6
Creator
Creator

QlikView services run separate components of the QlikView Server, and they can be stopped and started

independently.The Management service co-ordinates the data passing between the other services, so care should be taken with the order when all services are being stopped and restarted.

This is not a mandatory order, but stopping or starting the Management Service in the wrong place may

cause unnecessary error logging.

Service Stop Order

Stop the QlikView Management service first

Stop all other services in any order

Service Start order

Start all QlikView services except the QlikView Management service in any order

Start the QlikView Management Service

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

I love to read this blog Mapt - Developer skills delivered

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
fallenangel6
Creator
Creator

fallenangel6
Creator
Creator

QlikView services run separate components of the QlikView Server, and they can be stopped and started

independently.The Management service co-ordinates the data passing between the other services, so care should be taken with the order when all services are being stopped and restarted.

This is not a mandatory order, but stopping or starting the Management Service in the wrong place may

cause unnecessary error logging.

Service Stop Order

Stop the QlikView Management service first

Stop all other services in any order

Service Start order

Start all QlikView services except the QlikView Management service in any order

Start the QlikView Management Service