Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
krish2459
Creator
Creator

if condition

Hi,

Please help me with the below if condition.

It's not working.

If( RangeAvg([Location Activities],[Primary Business Use],[Maximum Potential Loss],[Employee Occupancy],[ISOS Rating])<1.5,rgb(0,204,102),

If( RangeAvg([Location Activities],[Primary Business Use],[Maximum Potential Loss],[Employee Occupancy],[ISOS Rating])>=1.5
and RangeAvg([Location Activities],[Primary Business Use],[Maximum Potential Loss],[Employee Occupancy],[ISOS Rating])<2.5,rgb255,215,0),

If( RangeAvg([Location Activities],[Primary Business Use],[Maximum Potential Loss],[Employee Occupancy],[ISOS Rating])>=3.5
and RangeAvg([Location Activities],[Primary Business Use],[Maximum Potential Loss],[Employee Occupancy],[ISOS Rating])<4.5,rgb(255,99,71),

If( RangeAvg([Location Activities],[Primary Business Use],[Maximum Potential Loss],[Employee Occupancy],[ISOS Rating])>=4.5,rgb(255,0,0))))

Thanks..

Labels (1)
5 Replies
Saravanan_Desingh

In a quick look..

If( RangeAvg([Location Activities],[Primary Business Use],[Maximum Potential Loss],[Employee Occupancy],[ISOS Rating])<1.5,rgb(0,204,102),

If( RangeAvg([Location Activities],[Primary Business Use],[Maximum Potential Loss],[Employee Occupancy],[ISOS Rating])>=1.5
and RangeAvg([Location Activities],[Primary Business Use],[Maximum Potential Loss],[Employee Occupancy],[ISOS Rating])<2.5,rgb(255,215,0),

If( RangeAvg([Location Activities],[Primary Business Use],[Maximum Potential Loss],[Employee Occupancy],[ISOS Rating])>=3.5
and RangeAvg([Location Activities],[Primary Business Use],[Maximum Potential Loss],[Employee Occupancy],[ISOS Rating])<4.5,rgb(255,99,71),

If( RangeAvg([Location Activities],[Primary Business Use],[Maximum Potential Loss],[Employee Occupancy],[ISOS Rating])>=4.5,rgb(255,0,0))))

Kushal_Chawda

I found two syntax errors

and RangeAvg([Location Activities],[Primary Business Use],[Maximum Potential Loss],[Employee Occupancy],[ISOS Rating])<2.5,rgb(255,215,0),

If( RangeAvg([Location Activities],[Primary Business Use],[Maximum Potential Loss],[Employee Occupancy],[ISOS Rating])>=4.5,rgb(255,0,0)))))

krish2459
Creator
Creator
Author

Thanks for the finding.

But the above syntax I'm just able to only fill two colors.

1222.PNG

Thanks..

Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

@Kushal_Chawda I know you were having some issues with notifications, so will see if this kicks things back to you for another look, as I do not think I am going to be of much help on this one! 🙂

Cheers,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.
Kushal_Chawda

@krish2459  Would you be able to share the sample to look at

Please tag me when reply as not receiving notifications