Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
abc_18
Creator II
Creator II

if the Difference between two dimension values are zero, then it should not display null value

Hi,

in the below image (currency rate as per NAV) and (currency rate as per TMD) are two dimensions which is used in this table, and variance is expression ie' is nothing but difference between these two dimension .

I don't want to display difference value as '0', it should hide all values in variance field where difference is zero.

I have checked suppress zero value and missing values also in presentation tab, but still getting zero values.my expression is:-

Capture.PNG

=if(isnull([NAV Exchange Rate]),0,num([NAV Exchange Rate],'####.######'))

-

if(isnull(TMDExchangeRate),0,num(TMDExchangeRate,'####.######'))

6 Replies
abc_18
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hi,

just want to add one more thing, that if the difference between two column is zero, then how can we hide entire row.

Anonymous
Not applicable

If it for just you want to avoid the Null Values of a Dimension, then do like this at script levle:

if(len(trim([NAV Exchange Rate]))>0, [NAV Exchange Rate]) as [NAV Exchange Rate]

This will remove the null values of [NAV Exchange Rate]...

MayilVahanan

Can you able to provide sample data

Thanks & Regards, Mayil Vahanan R
Please close the thread by marking correct answer & give likes if you like the post.
abc_18
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hi Balraj,

Thanks for reply.

I don't want to avoid the null value of a dimension.

My requirement is, if in expression column ie' Variance(difference of two dimension)  is zero then it should hide entire row.

abc_18
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hi Mayil,

I have added screenshot of my requirement above.please refer same.