cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

& in chart expression

Hi,

I am trying to add a custom duration expression to my line chart.

Using...

=FLOOR((AVG(IF(TEU=1,UnpackTime)/3600)))&'h'&ROUND(MOD(ROUND(AVG(IF(TEU=1,UnpackTime))),3600)/60)&'min'

...seems to work great in a Text Object however when using this same logic within Line Chart>Properties>Expression>Definition the chart returns blank as per below:

2018-01-19 15_10_19-QlikView x64 Personal Edition - [C__Users_cgentles_Desktop_ImportUnpack.qvw_].png

When I remove the &'h' and &'min' the values are displayed on the chart (as per below) but not in the format that I require. Obviously the addition of custom suffixes ('h' and 'mins') is causing the chart to display blank values.

2018-01-19 15_14_36-QlikView x64 Personal Edition - [C__Users_cgentles_Desktop_ImportUnpack.qvw_].png

Can someone please tell me how I can get 'h' and 'mins' added to the chart data points so that it is displayed as 3h29mins for example?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Perhaps this?

=Dual(FLOOR((AVG(IF(TEU=1,UnpackTime)/3600)))&'h'&ROUND(MOD(ROUND(AVG(IF(TEU=1,UnpackTime))),3600)/60)&'min',FLOOR((AVG(IF(TEU=1,UnpackTime)/3600)))&ROUND(MOD(ROUND(AVG(IF(TEU=1,UnpackTime))),3600)/60))

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Perhaps this?

=Dual(FLOOR((AVG(IF(TEU=1,UnpackTime)/3600)))&'h'&ROUND(MOD(ROUND(AVG(IF(TEU=1,UnpackTime))),3600)/60)&'min',FLOOR((AVG(IF(TEU=1,UnpackTime)/3600)))&ROUND(MOD(ROUND(AVG(IF(TEU=1,UnpackTime))),3600)/60))

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Booyakasha!

Thanks a stack it worked a treat!

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

What?

booyakasha

1. (slang) used to express triumph, normally if trying to appear a "gangsta".

Apologies if I offended you lol