Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
riishabhz
Creator
Creator

incremental sql script error

i have two question:-

first is why is my data is getting double in qlikview by using this script 

second when i store this into qvd script gets stop dont know why .

please look at my script , thanx

max:
LOAD max (TransactionDate) as TransactionDate

from [qlikview qvd\VWStockMovement_Qlik.qvd]
(qvd);

let vamxdater1= Date(peek('TransactionDate',0,'max'),'DD/MM/YYYY'); // replace your date column only

drop table max;

final:
LOAD NCode,
PartnerCode,
Channel,
ETPCode,
TransactionDate,
"Doc_Type",
TransactionNo,
Season,
Style,
Color,
Size,
TransactionQuantity,
ETPMRP;
SQL SELECT *
FROM ETPEASV55.dbo."VWStockMovement_Qlik" where TransactionDate>'$(vamxdater1)';

Concatenate

LOAD NCode,
PartnerCode,
Channel,
ETPCode,
TransactionDate,
Doc_Type,
TransactionNo,
Season,
Style,
Color,
Size,
TransactionQuantity,
ETPMRP
FROM [qlikview qvd\VWStockMovement_Qlik.qvd]
(qvd);

store final into [qlikview qvd\VWStockMovement_Qlik.qvd]
(qvd);     // here my script gets stop and dont move forward to another incremental table , currently i am loading two incremental sql tables , if i dont store the qvd script goes perfectly but after writing this line script gets stop.

3 Replies
miskinmaz
Creator III
Creator III

few pointers:

Check if final table is getting auto concat or not. Or else check  if qlikview qvd is a variable then try to use $.

if qlikview qvd is not a variable then you have to use the relative path to store the qvd.

If this is not solved then post the exact error message

riishabhz
Creator
Creator
Author

sir problem is qlikview is not giving me any error and script gets stop , dont know what the issue is.

i have also used relative path which is in d drive but same problem.

Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

Your best bet here is going to be to break things down into their individual components/steps and check things at each step etc., to see where things are breaking, only way I see to move this one forward.  We cannot do this for you given we do not have access to the DB etc.  Hopefully this will provide some useful information, and if you cannot make sense of things, if you can share what you see, that may help someone give some further input/ideas on how to figure it out at that point.  

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.