Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
engr_farhanqadr
Creator
Creator

integrating qvw file with web

Hi all,

I have developed a qvw file.please suggest me how I can integrate it with asp.net or in any other language in website.

or

how we can view the qvw file at web.

6 Replies
Not applicable

Hi,

Generally, to view a QlikView file on the web, a QlikView Server must be available in place.

QlikView Server comprises of two parts:

1. Access Point - an interface that enables the QVW to be displayed on browser

2. Management Console - an interface that allows you to configure things on Server (for example, QlikView Server Configurations including Reload Schedule, Application Distribution to users, etc...)

Users can then view the QlikView files over a browser, according to their available licenses.

Hope that helps.

Regards,

-Khaled.

Not applicable

Hi,

Do u have QlikOCX Control in Asp.net tool box?

through this u can view the qvw application in asp.net application.

And , U can load the qvw document through below command In form load function .

AxQlikOCX1.OpenDocumentEx("qvp://localhost/Sample.qvw", 1)

~Kabilan K

Not applicable

I am new to QlikView. We have developed qlikview document and same is deployed in the QlikView Server.

I have my own Asp.net application. Can you let me how to integrate qwd document in asp.net application or How to show qwd document in asp.net application.

Please tell @syed khaled

Not applicable

I am new to QlikView. We have developed qlikview document and same is deployed in the QlikView Server.

I have my own Asp.net application. Can you let me how to integrate qwd document in asp.net application or How to show qwd document in asp.net application.

engr_farhanqadr
Creator
Creator
Author

Dear Tushar,

you need to use Qlikview Work bench to integrate with Asp.net application.

you can use the QvControl object in Visual Studio to drag and drop into a web form and to render QlikView objects and extensions.

Regards,

Farhan

Not applicable

Hey Guys,I found solution for this.I found two ways for this.

1)We can use javascript to open qlikview report on new window.

eg::javascript: window.open("http://link of report");

Here link of report is the link which generate when we launch report directly from the server on which report is deployed.

2)We can also open report on a pop up window.

using newWindow.window.open(link of report.)