Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

is it posssible to check no of lines fetched from QMC ?

Dear experts ,

I just auto scheduled files through QMC , where it retrieves 50 millions records from single table and avg duration it takes 2 hours 30 min

its Scheduled on daily basis, is it possible to check how many lines its fetched while running .

For ex i scheduled for 11 Am , if i like to check how many lines fetched after 1 hours , is it possible ?

I have installed governance dashboard also , is that help me in anyway to find out records fetched ?

Please suggest .

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Gysbert_Wassenaar

There's no way that I know of at the Qlikview side to monitor how many records are fetched during execution of a load statement. Perhaps you can monitor this on the source database server.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand

View solution in original post

8 Replies
avinashelite

As per my knowledge ..you can check the log files that would give the number of records fetched from the source

Not applicable
Author

Hi Avinash ,

Thanks for your reply , Once schedule completed then we can find no of records in log .

is it possible to check no of lines fetched while on schedule is running , is there any tool to monitor .

avinashelite

As per my knowledge no but while reloading the app from desktop we will be able to see the number of records fetched over time .

gwassenaar‌ could you please help us on this

Gysbert_Wassenaar

There's no way that I know of at the Qlikview side to monitor how many records are fetched during execution of a load statement. Perhaps you can monitor this on the source database server.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
avinashelite

Thanks gwassenaar

Sirram, could you please mark the correct and helpful answers and close this thread

ramasaisaksoft

Hi Sriram,

i hope you are asking just like (Script execution Progress) for Qlikview application only will let know that answer.

But this is not possible at QMC.

Kushal_Chawda

if you can schedule your Qlikview application using batch file. When batch file execution starts you can see the progress window of QlikView application which you can monitor

Not applicable
Author

Hi Kushal ,

Thanks for your reply , we scheduled through QMC and everything running fine , i don'k like to distract the process . 

Past few days database looks slow and qvw file taking more time to extract . if there is any tool or method to monitor  how long it will take to complete or lines fetched ... details , it will help me to schedule dependencies report accordingly .

From all others reply i understand its not possible to monitor through QMC or 3 rd party tool . lets go with document log itself