Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
prabhas277
Creator
Creator

issue in server

Hi experts,

i have one ticket like for example  last week i sold  1000 but in qlikview is showing 500 of sales which is unrealistic. now i need correct that data in qlikview. how  to starts the investigation for this in qlikview.

6 Replies
HirisH_V7
Master
Master

Hi,

Please open the server and open the particular application on which  you are seeing the wrong data.Whether the data is from the Database or excel,

1)If Excel means do check the required data is there in Excel file or not .

2)If Database means check once the source configured to your desired location of where the updated data is located.

3)Whether any conditions stopping the Data check in your scripts ,

Like,

Where,Having,IF condtions also.

4)Check the conditions in your QVD generators as well.

5)Check whether the QVD generator and Application are reloaded to recent time or not .

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Hirish

HirisH
“Aspire to Inspire before we Expire!”
prabhas277
Creator
Creator
Author

thanks in advance..

but first i need to findout that error in dashbaord how i can find it?

HirisH_V7
Master
Master

Open your application on server manually and check in your script if it is ok . then Data.

Fetching of data,

DataBase or Excel????

-Hirish

HirisH
prabhas277
Creator
Creator
Author

data from qvd that qvd is updated qvd

HirisH_V7
Master
Master

Can you see your required information on that particular QVD.Check once .Loading That qvd Individually or through QVD Viewer.

HirisH
Kushal_Chawda

1) First check the application from your end.Clear all selections, do the Year, Month & Week selection and check the value in chart. If it is Ok then user might have selected the wrong filters or may be there is another default filter due to which values are not coming correctly.

2) If results in Step 1 is not correct then Check the expression of the Quantity Sold. If it is Sum(Quantity) then check from which QVD Quantity field is coming in the script.

3) Now load the QVD in separate application & test the expression in text object. You might want to include all transformation from Original script.