Qlik Community

New to QlikView

Discussion board where members can get started with QlikView.

Announcements

Breathe easy -- you now have more time to plan your next steps with Qlik!
QlikView 11.2 Extended Support is now valid through December 31, 2020. Click here for more information.

Not applicable

issue with Straight table when setting up background color

Hello Friends,

I am facing some issue with Straight table when setting up background color.

i am using the same expression which is used for bar chart for setting the background color. Its working fine with Bar chart( I think its because of the Dimension is

"Month" .

When i use this expression for Straight table, it is displaying the same background color for all the field values. I am not sure, what exactly the problem is?

Expression:

=if (Sum ({$<Year={$(#=Only(Year))}>} [P1 - Complaints]) < (Only(If(Ref='P1',RAGGreen)/100) * Sum ({$<Year={$(#=Only(Year)-1)}>} [P1 - Complaints])),RGB(69,234,21),if (Sum ({$<Year={$(#=Only(Year))}>} [P1 - Complaints]) <= Sum ({$<Year={$(#=Only(Year)-1)}>} [P1 - Complaints]), RGB(255,128,0), RGB(255,0,0)) )

Where 'Ref' and 'RAGGreen' are columns from RAG table.

For P1- Complaints, Ref='P1' and RAGGreen=90.

iam comparing the current year compaints with 90% of Previous years complaints in the expression.

p1_barchart.bmpp1_straighttable.bmp

The columns in the Straight Table are displayed horizontally.

Regards

Siva

1 Reply
bi4usupport
New Contributor

Re: issue with Straight table when setting up background color

Hello sivadandu,

with the Pivot-table you cummulate the values according to the dimension Year.

So You have to use Aggr-function:

Unbenannt.PNG

=

aggr(

if (Sum ({$<Jahr={$(=(Jahr))}>}Complaints ) < ( 90/100 * Sum ( {$<Jahr={$(=Jahr-1)}>} Complaints)),RGB(69,234,21),

if (Sum ({$<Jahr={$(=(Jahr))}>} Complaints) <= Sum ({$<Jahr={$(=Jahr-1)}>} Complaints), RGB(255,128,0), RGB(255,0,0) ))

,Monat)

Good Luck

Community Browser