Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

key figure label display on the center of Chart

Dear all

I created a Radar chart with one demension and several keyfigure. The label of first keyfigure(New Return (N)) is display on the top-center of chart as below screenshot shown; and when it was disabled , then the second keyfigure's label is displayed. Anyone has experienced this situation like this and give some advice to removed the keyfigure label ?

first keyfigure label displayed:

AFS1.jpg

Second keyfigure label displayed when first one disabled.

AFS2.jpg

looking forward to your response

Thanks

Dragon  

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ramasaisaksoft

Hi Zhenfu Cao,

May be you selected other filters like(List box items,Multi box items...etc).First click "Clear All " button then you can select.

If you don't want to see the title for this chart at Mid then you can un-check  an option in

General tab->Show title in Chart.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Not applicable
Author

dear all

My QV is a test vesrion :11.20.12664

Not applicable
Author

Dear

I find the configuration on properpty of Chart as below screen shown, the default setting is active and using first expression label as title.

AFS3.jpg

Dragon

Chanty4u
MVP
MVP

for me its wrkng fine.  can u share ur dimension tab and expresion tab

rader.PNG

ramasaisaksoft

Hi Zhenfu Cao,

May be you selected other filters like(List box items,Multi box items...etc).First click "Clear All " button then you can select.

If you don't want to see the title for this chart at Mid then you can un-check  an option in

General tab->Show title in Chart.

Not applicable
Author

Dear Chanty

thanks for you quick action.

it's able to configure on the general tab. the title will be disappeared when disable the checkbox "Show Title in chart"

Thanks very much